Details, Details, Details
Design Services Designed Around Your Needs
Design Services which concentrate on the details of your custom plastic enclosures. We're excited to announce an increased investment in ThermoFab's in-house design services. This investment will further ensure that our customers continue to receive the highest quality parts from a company that truly is a one-stop shop in the engineering, design, and manufacturing of thermoformed plastic enclosures.
Whether you already have a designer or a design or you need a designer to turn that concept into reality, ThermoFab can help in both scenarios.
If you already have a designer or a design, we'd be happy to do the following:
- Review your existing plastic design files.
- If we decide that we can manufacture your product to our exceptionally high quality standards, we'll move your files into the design assessment stage.
- From there, we'll get your design files ready for our expert engineering and plastics manufacturing.
If you need a designer, we'd be happy to do the following:
- Discuss the idea you have in mind and determine if we're the right fit for engineering and manufacturing your part.
- Create a rendering and e-file of your part (we've created renderings and e-files from everything you could imagine, including sketches on cocktail napkins all the way to more sophisticated CAD files).
We invite you to read about some of the design and manufacturing challenges we've solved for our customers.
Design: It's in the Details
Sometimes what is hidden behind a product - it's interior details - are the most crucial in the design process! These interior photos from a medical device highlight sophisticated attachment details and intricate design. Contact us today to learn more about our Custom Plastic Enclosures and Revolutionary Processes